Epistemic Value

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Contributing to this Weblog

Now that this weblog has been going for a while, I thought I'd make an announcement about how one should go about contributing to this weblog, for those not familiar with this sort of thing.

Commentating on a post is easy, and is open to all (though, naturally, any inappropriate comments will be deleted). If you've never posted a comment on a blogger blog before, then I think you need to register, but this isn't at all onerous.

If you want to be listed as a contributor to this weblog, and aren't already (see the side-bar), then just let me know (and why, briefly, you think you should be listed). We want to involve people in this project, so we're taking a very permissive line in this regard (so permissive that I think I'll need to find another way of listing the contributors fairly soon!).

Finally, if you want to post something yourself then you can either (i) send it to me and I'll post it for you, or (ii) ask for the access permissions so that you can post it entirely yourself. I've no problem with allowing contributors (see above) this access, though naturally I've not been giving it out unrequested.

I hope all that makes sense. If you've any questions, then just drop me a line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home